- Awesome Music: Good luck getting people to decide which song, though.
- Face of the Band: Andrew, definitely.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Andrew hadn't been diagnosed with Leukemia yet while working on Everything in Transit, but when listened to with knowledge of his illness, many of the lyrics become far more eerie than they were ever meant to be. (He made a full recovery.) The biggest example is "Made For Each Other", where the lyric "Some get this man to a hospital" is shouted during the chorus.The first line on the album is "she says I'm much too thin and asks me if I'm sick" The day he finished mastering the album was the day he was diagnosed with leukemia and the day the album was officially released was the day he underwent transplant treatment.
- More Popular Spin-Off: It started as Andrew's side project, but outgrew Something Corporate in popularity to the point where Jack's is now his main band and Something Corporate is something he does occasionally on the side.
- Tear Jerker: A few songs are this, but especially notable is the Dear Jack documentary, which is about Andrew's battle with Leukemia, and its companion EP.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: Not everyone, but a decent number of fans think this.
YMMV / Jack's Mannequin