- Crosses the Line Twice: Everything about Tardy the Turtle, right down to the name.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Tardy the Turtle
- Jerkass Woobie: Rochester Rabbit. He's a total douchebag, but it's hard not to feel a little sorry for him after he got fired and lost everything. And then, just when things looked like they might be going his way, he died.
- Scapegoat Creator: In-Universe example: In two different episodes, Gil uses Allison as this when faced with the task of rejecting things, pointing out that they have to go through her, earning negative affect towards Allison. In "Piddler on the Roof", Warren suggest working some Shakespeare into the show but Gil, not liking Shakespeare, tells him that Allison has to approve, and when he finds that Allison is a fan of Shakespeare, he tells her that Warren wants to paint her in the nude, so that she can say "no" to Warren without realizing she's referring to something else, and he gets revenge by peeing in her car. In Blah Bawls, Gil tells a songwriter that Allison doesn't like a song he wrote, when in fact it's Gil who dislikes the song, and the writer ends up stalking her.
- "We Are Still Relevant, Dammit!": Both the initial hiring of Greg ("We need the next Elmo if we're going to get that younger demographic") and the entire episode of "SK 2.0."
YMMV / Greg the Bunny