- Awesome Music: The soundtrack is very beautiful. Case in point...
- Cult Classic
- Fridge Horror: According to the movie, everyone can reincarnate into someone else, particularly different species. Also, that fly you killed yesterday? Someone's reincarnated grandfather.
- Tear Jerker: The whole damn movie!
- Rumbo's sudden death can be upsetting for some.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Despite being targeted at a kids/family demographic and a similar feel to other talking dog movies of the 90's like Homeward Bound, it's chock full of Nightmare Fuel and Tear-jerking moments, particularly in the first half.
YMMV / Fluke