- Hollywood Homely: Averted with Stephen, since he's considered attractive, but is far too nice and polite for his own good and thus tends to be something of a Shrinking Violet and an Extreme Doormat.
- One-Scene Wonder: Noel Fielding as Javier.
- Julian Barrett as the Russian tramp and Richard Ayoade as the curator of the Polish National Museum of Shoes.
- Squick: The homeless Russian man who loves his dogs a little too much.
- Tear Jerker: Lots. When Stephen realises Bunny has slept with Eloisa, when Javier relates the tale of an ageing matador and most especially Bunny's death. Bunny gets up, apparently unhurt; the bull charges him as he's walking away, Stephen yells a warning, jumps over the fence and sprints toward Bunny but is unable to keep him from being gored to death.. No, it's not a happy movie.
- The Woobie: Everyone. Seriously. But especially Stephen.
YMMV / Bunny and the Bull