- Fridge Horror: Keiji Sosano was revealed to have been a child who was taken by Hidan after Hidan destroyed his village and killed his family and taught him the ways of Jashin. Considering how Hidan is, who knows what kind of life he lead growing up under him.
- Moral Event Horizon:
- The Jashinists do this when they attack and destroy a temple killing numerous monks including children, why? Cause Keiji saw their pacifist ways an insult and ordered their destruction That makes them go from your average evil army into a psychotic butchers who seek to destroy all that oppose them.
- They done it again in a flashback as it's revealed that before the Final Battle they had destroyed a village and piled the bodies of men, women, and children, ontop of each other
- Danzo does this when he he receives orders to send supplies and goes to do so but instead opts not too. This leads to a crushing defeat due to lack of supplies with several dying.
- Nightmare Fuel: The reveal that Keiji and his Team in the Forest of Death crucify Oboro and his team onto trees and they are still alive.
- Ron the Death Eater: Averted, most of the people in Konoha are the same as they are in Canon aside from being unsure if they are able to trust Sound. Compared to other stories where they are all turned evil at once
YMMV / A Father's Wrath