Cantrip the Magic Rabbit is a webcomic by Phil Gibson and Shon Howell.
This web comic has been on hold since 10th may 2010.
Cantrip the Magic Rabbit provides examples of:
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Goldie's got two of them, and twins no less! They're named Ronnie and Randy.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Dr. Tripp tends to fire these off at inopportune times — as in, randomly inserting the names of incredibly ominous-sounding future plot elements into conversations in an attempt to jog Candice's memory.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Prudence Franklin, diminutive gal-pal of Goldie who just so happened to be struck by lightning in junior high.
- Former Child Star: Marigold "Goldie" Flutter is famous around town for starring in a series of car dealership commercials in her childhood.
- Harmless Electrocution: Averted with Prudence.
- Hot Teacher: Ms. Victoria Toley. Making Honors Algebra, Geometry and Economics foxey like never before.
- Mauve Shirt: Although it's unknown if this would really apply here, Prudence Franklin is a very likely contender for this trope; while she's not technically a central character, she's made quite a few appearances in the comic, she's shown up in a lot of art on the series, and if she showed up just a bit less frequently, her popularity might very well also qualify her for another trope.
- Ms. Fanservice: Dr. Tripp's maids.
- Mysterious Past: Candice Tripp, the eponymous magic rabbit, is the definition of this.