A parody of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.
This parody involves various figurines answering questions in order to win a currency called Basic. The questions range from being stupidly easy to making no sense whatsoever.
- Artifact Title: Because the show is now hosted by Kevin, who isn't an alien.
- Beware the Honest Ones: Bill Clinton's honesty in one of the early episodes allows Gereirhadeigne Smith to become the show's first champion.
- Butt-Monkey: Bald Alien. Kevin mauls him during an interview segment simply because he doesn't talk that much. When he appears later during the Tournament of Champions, the "Slam-it-Down" lifeline has a couch fall down on him.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: Governor Ventoraman in the Celebrity Edition. He only gets past the first 3 questions because Bill or Tutt give him the answers. After they decide to let him be on his own for the 4th question, Governor declares that he "knew what the answer was anyway." He promptly gets it wrong.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mr. Alien Man, the original host.
- Genre Savvy: Kevin. He states in one episode that he holds conversation with the contestants to push the length of the episodes, therefore giving away less money over time.
- Only Sane Man: Tutt. He criticizes Kevin's ridiculous antics, such as bringing a couch on the set in the first episode of the series' reboot, and refuses to help Governor Ventoraman answer the questions after some time during the Celebrity Edition.