- Further evidence — Dethl is said to resemble Vaati's demon form.
- Not confirmed yet, but strongly implied by Iemanis' comments during the Battle of the Everfree. Luna, at least, seems to suspect this.
- Confirmed by the official Universe Chronology.
- Except that calling Sombra an "Equestrian Ganondorf" has just been a metaphor on Vaati's part. They're not the same individual, as shown by the fact that Sombra has been resurrected and is running the Equestrian Church of Majora while Ganon is off fighting the Mane Six. They're not the same person.
- I, the author, hereby admit that this is a very interesting way to think about it.
Tirek isn't exactly known for being trustworthy, nor has someone being stronger than he is stopped him from screwing them over in canon. That and at full power, Tirek is leagues stronger than Sombra, who is supposedly comparable to Ganon, so at his full power Tirek would likely be a major threat.
Okay, we've got two power hungry people willing to go to any lengths to get the power they want, one insane Knight Templar, Grogar, several demons (one of which has Undying Loyalty towards someone who he's being kept in the dark about having been resurrected and then permanently killed), several monsters, and King Sombra, who's stated to be comparable to Ganon.
They're working together fine now, but sooner or later, possibly even INTENTIONALLY on the heroes' part, all those conflicting traits are going to clash and infighting is going to happen.
- Majora, being the God of Evil and all, likely knows this is a possibility, and will probably make sure they keep working together efficiently under threat of retribution if necessary. Of course, after he successfully takes over Equestria, he'll no longer need them, and could very well let them all rip each other apart...