Although the Character Development Threads don't have an official plot, there's always the mystery of why all the characters are meeting...and more.
- "We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."
- A group of Tropers decided to have one large cross-over series, masterminding the whole thing. The characters are quite Troperish...Wait a minute...
- Although she doesn't know it, she wanted to make her own cross-over, but she's a bad writer. However, thinking about it accidently created an Closed Space or something similar to it that drawn the characters in.
- He masterminded a series of cross-overs with Nintendo characters. Why wouldn't he start taking characters from literature?
- He/she was the one who started the whole thing.
- In the first two threads, ROSANNA starts appearing. Why now? Maybe because he is involved, she got involved. Also, he's the one supervising the Carnival thread, and his character is the one who own the place.
- He's hoping to draw potential vessels into one location, and maybe even attract Sora so he can kill him. Too bad things generally fall into chaos too quickly for him to get a good look at anyone.
- Quon had been in most of the Character Development Threads by far (except Outpost, Castle, and Carnival). She could've put the pieces together on the way and decided to stop going to the settings.