She got tired of complaining about posts and decided to be proactive! She is also the exact same vashfanatic you may have run across (or afoul of) in other places. She also hates talking about herself in the third person, so from hence forth, this is going to be about ME.
I've been an anime and manga fan for about 7 years, though unlike many a fan I came to it through a love of Japanese culture and history, rather than the other way around. I've studied Japanese for 4 years, and am aiming to get over there just as soon as the blasted economy lets me.
Tropes that describe me (expect more items to get added later):
- Berserk Button: many, but my personal peeves are ignorance about religion and the implicit sexism of the term "virgin."
- Blind Without 'Em: Myopia + astigmatism = can never go without corrective lens.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: hence the name, though he's hardly the only one
- You Fail Religious Studies Forever: Averted. Got both my degrees (BA and MA) in it, with honors
- Yuri Fan: Of the straight female subtype.