In the wilds of the TV Tropes forums dwells the wild Slysheen. A reclusive and silent creature native to the Yakfest, Fanfiction, world building, and writers blocks threads. He finds much time to work on his own projects being unemployed, mostly those relating to research into WWII for use in his fanfiction which may be found here.
Otherwise the wild Slysheen is content with lurking, filling out job applications, and occasional alcoholic beverages. Being a creature of darkness one would expect the Slysheen to be solitary when in fact it quite enjoys discussion with other TV Tropes wildlife on writing, analysis or even just how life is going.
- Admiring the Abomination: Being a biological sciences graduate the Slysheen finds instances of twisted biology fascinating, such specimens include the flood and necromorphs.
- Berserk Button: Stopped traffic and stupid when it harms others.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: The only explanation as to why the Slysheen was able to earn his degree, as he was on TV tropes most of the time.
- Germanic Efficiency
- Hype Backlash: Pretty much a facet of its personality at this point.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Averted
- Pragmatic Hero
- Said Bookism: Used to have a problem with this, but he is getting better. maybe.
- Shown Their Work: Loves his research.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: He would like to think so, and some evidence even agrees!
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: One of the two states the Slysheen can be in.
- The Gad Fly: To his family, he finds teasing his younger sisters amusing.
- The Quiet One: The Slysheen prefers not to talk too much.
- The Stoic: The Slysheen does not typically show emotion in person, it tends to harsh his mellow.