American, New Yorker, Manhattan-born and raised, Brooklyn-matured, currently in the process of being Ohio-higher-educated.
Hannah goes through fandoms in phases, tending to fixate on just one or two at a time (a product of her Asperger's Syndrome), loves noticing the people and events in her life displaying tropes, has a crazy-active imagination, and likes to view the world and life as one big story. She also participates in live-action role-play and is the proprietress of The Classic Doctor Who Twitter Blog.
- Bookworm: Though I'm more likely to be spending time in places that have books than actually reading them, unfortunately.
- Character Derailment / Character Development: I hit a major rough patch in 5th grade, but then I went on to become a model student.
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Running "The Five Moons of Japan" and "Space Opera."
- Les Yay: Why was I so interesting in our model's ass that one time...
- Proud to Be a Geek: Seriously. You should see the stuff plastering my dorm room.
- Psychotic Smirk