"Screw you Edit Tip 18, this is my page, I do what I wanna >:c" - ctang15, 2015 AD
ctang15 is a sentient being residing in Australia. Or maybe in the afterlife. If you get reincarnated, that means Earth is technically your afterlife, right? Or maybe your after-afterlife, if it's your 2nd reincarnation ... your n(after)life for your nth reincarnation :D
Also, ctang15 is writing Carefree
- Romanticism Versus Enlightenment: Definitely Enlightened :D
- Emotions vs. Stoicism: I don't believe we should supress emotions, though only because doing so tend to cause negative emotions itself. If we had a physically and emotionally painless way of removing negative emotions, I'm all for it! Regardless of whether emotions impede reason though, nothing becomes more true just because someone feels very strongly about it.
- Harmony Versus Discipline: It's always easier to adapt to reality than to made reality adapt to you, though there's nothing inherently bad or even unnatural about the latter. Remember, if someone tries to discipline the world, preventing them from doing so is also disciplining them, so preserving the "natural" state of things is also discipline. Personally, I believe it's okay to change the status quo or leave it alone, but it's dumb to actively preserve the status quo, so I guess I lean towards Discipline the way it's described on the trope page.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: Idealistic in terms of whether the world sucks, cynical in terms of how the world works :D
- Sliding Scale Of Silliness Vs Seriousness: SILLEH
- Technician vs. Performer: Performer all the way :D Though I don't really like how the trope name implies that more technical fields are always more serious than artistic ones; rational disciplines are totally fun! >:c