Let's start with something educational. "Chao Pescao" is slang from Spain, and is the equivalent of "See ya later, alligator". It roughly translates to "ciao, fish."
Now that my handle's explained, let me introduce myself. (I'm a man of wealth and fame, WHOO WHOO!) I'm Chao Pescao, insanity extraordinaire. I'm a mega-girl-geek who hopes to get into the animating or writing field someday. This place has been a huge help in writing stories. Tropes Are Not Bad , kiddies. Moving on.
~THE OFT-REVISED LIST OF TROPES THAT SUIT ME~
- Among Sitcom Character Archetypes, I am The Dork-slash-Goofball.
- Waxing Lyrical— Yes, I'm being honest. This troper has a tendency to sing (be it a line, a verse, or the entirety of a soundtrack) whenever something reminds her of a song.
- Tomboyish Ponytail when her hair's not vaguely resembling the lovechild of Rosanne Rosannadanna (sp?) and Weird Al.
- Grammar Nazi— er, Italian fascist. I try and fail.
- Modern Major General. I write, sculpt, paint, Cosplay and make installation pieces. I plan on going in to ANIMATION.
~The more oft-revised list of favorite tropes~