- Blooper: In Robinson Tootnote , Toot accidentally mentions that the postcard has to go all the way to Woodcock Pocket, which is not the name of the pigs' hometown in the show (Pocket Hollow proper).
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Joanne Vannicola and Samantha Reynolds, female voice-over artists, are the voice of Toot and Puddle, respectively.
- Edited for Syndication: In some international markets, as well as on YouTube, it's aired as 52 12-minute episodes instead. As such, the "Boomerang Song" that's aired as an interstitial is not seen.
- Name's the Same: Lilly the frog is not to be confused with Lily, one of the three original mascots of Leap Frog's.
- On the topic of which, Leap Frog is also the title of one of the episodes of the series.
- No Export for You: Not exported to many Muslim countries for obvious reasons.
- Recursive Adaptation: The show is based on the books by Holly Hobbie. Nat Geo Kids later published picture books based on the TV series.
- Retroactive Recognition: Most of the guest voice actors, while credited, are not credited with the characters they voiced. However, fans who do notice the familiar sounding voices, checked the credits and then (optionally) do the research are rewarded:
Trivia / Toot & Puddle