- Creator Backlash: John Rhys-Davies has described this game as the "CD-ROM from hell, due to the sheer amount of exhausting work it required, much to his surprise. The amount of lines he had to read was 1000 pages and he was forced to stay at Yosemite for three weeks. You can clearly tell in some of his line deliveries that he's not happy, and they even left in an ad-lib of him saying "How cheesy can you get?" under his breath at the end of a particularly punny piece of narration.
- During the RPG Limit Break 2016 speedrun by Reverend Miller, the Coles (doing commentary as special guests) claimed that John Rhys-Davies "had a twinkle in his eye" when making that remark, and that he handled the workload with great skill and professionalism.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Only the MPC version has been officially re-released, not the floppy disk edition.
- Throw It In!: Most of the dialogue of the three inn-patrons was hilariously ad-libbed.
- The Wiki Rule: The Quest for Glory Omnipedia.
Trivia / Quest for Glory IV