- Demand Overload: Happens during events sometimes.
- Dummied Out: Older, retired areas still exist in the game. Some players who happen upon glitches may end up finding themselves in one of such maps.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: Many item and Pokémon sprites and portraits are made by members of the community.
- Technology Marches On: Pokémon Mystery Universe uses a modified version of a very old game engine called Eclipse.
- Trolling Creator: Staff often do this, especially teasing Holiday Cave.
- The Wiki Rule: The Pokémon Mystery Universe Wiki.
- Why Fandom Can't Have Nice Things: Commands that play audio (notably the commands "/cry" and "/voice" which play the active's Pokémon cry or voice clip if it has one) have been disabled in event maps due to players spamming.
Trivia / Pokémon Mystery Universe