- Channel Hop: From BBC One, to Sky1 in 2007, and now on the move again, according to TwoFour, their production company. Word of God confirms this.
- Colbert Bump: For Hyundai, anyway. The Hyundai i800 got a slight popularity boost after the show, well, with the minibus market anyway.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: You can't get this on DVD, well, unless you are a participant in the show, but it hasn't stopped torrent sites from supplying this show and various YouTube uploads every year/week. In fact, it is widely downloaded from torrent websites, so much so that XVID rips are common to find. Maybe this show's a Cult Classic?
- Missing Episode: Not so much an episode, but allegedly a missing scene of a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown (if showbiz gossip sites would have you believe anyway).
- Reality Subtext: Common to every story on the show. And this show is a Trope Codifier for it.
- Undermined by Reality: Not so much for Noel Edmonds, but rather the "Normal People" (i.e. not celebrities) on the show.
Trivia / Noel's Christmas Presents