- Adored by the Network: Science Channel adores the show in the United States.
- In the United Kingdom, Discovery Science averages around 15 episodes a day of the show, and it doesn't just air on there, the show is also broadcast on Discovery Turbo (who air the spin-off How It's Made: Dream Cars as well), DMAX and Discovery itself.
- Filming for Easy Dub: The presentation is entirely visual and there are no interviews with the factory workers. The only thing foreign exports need to do is replace the narrator and they're good to go.
- Follow the Leader: One of the most blatant examples is Factory Made, another show that basically follows the same premise and airs on the same channel. Food Network also had Unwrapped which details how various types of food and sweets are produced.
- Marathon Running:
- In January 2011, Science Channel aired a five-day marathon of every single episode of the show, which only broke up for two hours to air An Idiot Abroad at its regular time.
- Discovery Science frequently airs marathons of this show and Dream Cars. On June 14, 2020, the show had a 9-hour marathon which ran from 12:00pm-9:00pm.
- Technology Marches On: The "Computer And Microchips" segment is incredibly outdated, depicting a beige box (a computer case style that has been out of style since the early 2000's) running what is clearly Windows 98.'
Trivia / How It's Made