- Accidentally Correct Writing:
- Believe it or not, the The Legend of Korra validated Katara's infamous daytime bloodbending by having three canon characters who turn out to be able to do it. Granted, it was handled very differently in the show, and required a unique family trait that Katara doesn't have, but the fact that was at all possible threw most people for a loop.
- Season 2 of The Legend of Korra confirms that the royal family of the Northern Water Tribe is technically the ruler of the Southern Water Tribe as well. However, this is more of a figurehead in practice, as actually interfering with Southern Water Tribe rule triggers a civil war. Also, it doesn't explain Sokka and Katara being royalty, as Pakku isn't the king.
- I Knew It!: Daytime bloodbending is canon now. Yakone, Amon, and Tarrlok pulled it off in The Legend of Korra not only without a full moon, but Yakone did it at every point in time without a full moon. Jackie Diaz managed to make a halfway correct guess about Avatar metaphysics.
- Jossed: At least one reader must have thought Azula's pregnancy later in the comic was the result of a something else, until missing pages of comic showing her having sex with Sokka were found in the artist's Photobucket account.
- Schedule Slip: Averted. One thing that can be said for Ms. Diaz is that she did update consistently and frequently, and even more surprisingly, finished the comic.
- You Might Remember Me from...: Some of the copy-pasted images quite obviously come from Bleach. Readers might be jarred a little to see Prince Zuko suddenly become Ichigo Kurosaki with a dye job and a burnt face.
Trivia / How I Became Yours