- Follow the Leader: This series follows the "gross blind bag" trends like The Trash Pack and The Grossery Gang that Moose Toys helped revitalize for the 2010s.
- Invisible Advertising: Series 2 of the line received little to no advertising, appearing in very few stores randomly.
- Prop Recycling: One of the commercials uses Dodgey Donut and Greaseburger from The Grossery Gang as set decoration, paired with the Flushies in the background. This is besides the fact that the two toylines are from entirely different companies.
- What Could Have Been: Various file names for characters on the website give them alternate names than what they became. Some are minor, such as Fright Lights being called simply "Fright Light", while some are extreme, such as Uglie Sluggies being called "Slug Fest".
- The Wiki Rule: Flush Force Wiki.
Trivia / Flush Force