- Broken Base: The Skuzzy Fuzzies. Being water-activated like the others, they get wet. However, they have a flocked coating, which gets a white scum on it thanks to the wetness. Fans are divided whether this "mangy" look fits them, or if the flocking is ruined because of it.
- Friendly Fandoms: With The Grossery Gang, thanks to the similar blind bag nature of gross things between the two. It's often common on toy sharing sites to see the two franchises in pictures together. Grossery Gang figures even appeared as prop decoration in a Flush Force commercial.
- Nausea Fuel: The whole line runs on it, the stop motion animations especially, which can give a slightly more uncomfortable feeling than standard animation might.
- Ugly Cute: The Flushies themselves, with an angular look and creepy design, while still being somewhat cute, especially their reactions to being pet in the app.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: A good amount of the Flushies have gender that is only identifiable by their voice in the webseries.
- The Woobie: Funky Skunky, who has crippling self esteem issues thanks to her smell, thanks to it causing others to run away from her when she attempts to approach them.
YMMV / Flush Force