Aldartha is a science fantasy project by King Kravoka set in an alternate universe where magic is the main technology of the human race and it's relatives.
Aldartha provides examples of:
- Alien Geometries: Hyperspace confuses even Fairies with it's twelve dimensional geometry and even when scientists try to study it's shapes the numbers don't add up right.
- Another Dimension: Arkanshim, home of the Devas and Asuras.
- Expy: The entire Argea Sol system is filled with expies of planets from the real world.
- Faster-Than-Light Travel: Aldarthans use the warpspace drive, which behaves like a hybrid between an Interdimensional Shortcut and a Warp Drive.
- Fantastic Slur: The local Jerkass Gods refer to humans and other rogue slave races as beastmen.
- Human Sacrifice: The preferred method of feeding on humans for Fairies.
- Jerkass Gods: The greater fae of the Devas and Asuras, who used to use humanity as cattle. In the case of the Mayan Gods, they still do.
- Our Fairies Are Different: Fairy is a word for any thaum based organism. Some of them live in four spatial dimensions.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: They're crustaceans, and from the moon.
- Uncanny Valley: In Universe Example; the Asuras see humans with thaumic adaptation this way.
- Void Between Worlds: Hyperspace, a twelve dimensional realm filled with exotic structures.