As the heroes look for the second Triumbric Stone, they wind up in unfamiliar marshlands. Claire wants Jim to be her dance partner.
Tropes for this episode include:
- Battle Trophy: When Angor tries to escape with the Triumbric Stone, Claire follows him into his shadow portal and steals his staff, allowing her to escape and robbing him of the ability to make more portals. She insists on keeping it despite Blinky offering to take it.
- Infectious Enthusiasm: Toby, asked to sing for the tribe, improvises a song: "Boom! Shake the room! Say whaaaaaat?" The tribe looks nonplussed, but one by one they catch on, and soon they're all singing and dancing along, and so are Jim and Claire.
- Make Way for the New Villains: Angor Rot decides enough watching as he appears to the hero and kills the false king easily.
- Only the Chosen May Wield: The tattoo Angor drew on Jim's face allows him to subvert this property of Daylight, taking the weapon for himself. Fortunately, putting the birthstone in the amulet gives Jim a pair of daggers to compensate.
- Poisoned Weapons: Angor's dagger is poisoned so that any scratch petrifies the victim.