The Queen's Mercy Chapter 1
Tropes That Appear In This Chapter:
- Caper Rationalization: Anna had no where to go when she came of age, and since she has no exceptional skills or physical prowess, thievery was the only thing Anna could turn to.
- Doorstop Baby: Anna was left at the doorstop of an orphanage, thus she doesn't have a last name.
- Karmic Thief: Anna was only going to steal three coins from Elsa's purse, noting that it was literal pennies to a member of nobility.
- Living Lie Detector: Elsa claims that she has this power, when really she made this up so that Anna wouldn't try lying.
- Mugging the Monster: If she knew that it was Elsa she was robbing from, it is unlikely she would have attempted the robbery in the first place.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: Anna makes a point that she wouldn't hurt an innocent woman.