The Professor befriends a group of scientists calling themselves the Beaker Boys who claim they do "mad science". However the boys don't seem like very nice people which concern the girls that he may have fallen in with a bad crowd.
- False Friend: The Beaker Boys to the Professor.
- Jerkass: The Beaker Boys are obviously just a bunch of jerks who prey on unsuspecting scientists just to wreck their labs after "befriending" them. They even flat out admit to the Professor they're not real scientists, just a bunch of hardcore bloggers trying to find material for their Internet show.
- Kansas City Shuffle: The boys trick the Professor into making a monster, not with the intent to destroy the girls, but as a distraction so they wouldn't be around to defend the Professor's lab when they took it.
- Laser-Guided Karma: The boys steal the Professor lab with the intent to trash it. Only for the monster the Professor made to come and wreck their lab instead.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: One of the people viewing the Professor's data demonstration is designed like Neil deGrasse Tyson.