Fed up with how he is treated by Dolly & Dylan, Dawkins goes on strike.
This episode features examples of:
- Busman's Holiday: Dawkins feels a compulsion to arrange or fix things, even when he is on strike. When asked about it by Sid, Dawkins admits he doesn't know how to relax, cause of how busy he always is.
- Day In The Lime Light: An episode that focuses mainly on Dawkins.
- Laser-Guided Karma: When Dawkins agrees to come back, when instructing Dylan in how to repair the devices of the house, he goes "Chop-Chop", similar to how Dylan did with Dawkins.
- My God, You Are Serious: When Dawkins snaps about his treatment and goes on strike, Dolly & Dylan initially think he's joking.
- Serious Business: When Dolly asks Dawkins to come back, saying he is needed, Dawkins asks if she truly means it. Dolly provs she does by swearing to it on her skateboard, which every one sees as a big deal.
- Strike Episode: Not only are the workers of Camden (including Delilah & Doug) on Strike, but the episode has Dawkins going on strike, too.
- Vetinari Job Security: Dawkins, who's usually in charge of maintaining the house's multiple gadgets, goes on strike. The gadgets start to malfunction and go haywire in his absence, to the point that it forces the other puppies to huddle in Dylan's treehouse.