Still having difficulty adjusting to life at her new school, Mia finds some comfort in her new book. When her bracelet starts shining again, Mia finds that she needs a new password in order to enter Centopia once more. A boy named Vincent helps Mia figure out that she needs a mirror to read the runes that have appeared in her book. Returning to Centopia, the riddle from the book leads Mia to believe that the strange musical instrument Phuddle made might somehow be important.
- Chekhov's Gun: The strange horn Phuddle was seen carrying around in the previous episode, the trumptus, is revealed to be the most effective weapon against Panthea's army.
- Foreshadowing: Starting with this episode, the passwords required for Mia to enter Centopia come in the form of a riddle, which give some clue as to what will happen or what the heroes need to do.
- Hope Bringer: The riddle from Mia's book hint at the trumptus being one, but it takes until near the end of the episode for Mia to figure out how. Turns out, the loud noise makes for a very effective weapon against the munculus, causing them to turn into flowers.
- Noodle Incident: Phuddle mentions that the other pans won't help him because of some "manure incident".
- Swiss Army Tears: This is the first episode to mention that unicorn tears have healing powers, although we don't see one being used in this episode.