Redbeard the Pirate is a 1960 Felix the Cat cartoon, and the 68th episode of the made-for-TV Felix cartoons, distributed by Trans-Lux and directed by Joe Oriolo.
- Bedsheet Ghost: Professor and Rock Bottom dress up as one to scare Felix away from Redbeard the Pirate's gold. Felix quickly catches on to the disguise when he realizes the "ghost" has two heads and four legs. Later on, they open the treasure chest, which releases the real Redbeard's Ghost (who also looks like a bedsheet ghost), who scares Professor and Rock Bottom away.
- Behind a Stick: Rock Bottom spies on Felix by hiding behind a wooden pole nearby, which is much smaller than his burly form.
- Captain Ersatz: Redbeard is an obvious one of Blackbeard the pirate.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Professor and Rock's ghost disguise. Felix quickly sees right through it.
- Selective Magnetism: Professor uses a magnet to steal Felix's treasure chest away from him, with the magnet not affecting the metallic motor of Felix's motorboat.
- Super-Persistent Missile: Professor's submarine launches a homing torpedo at Felix's motorboat, and even after it goes flying through the air, the torpedo is still trailing right after him. Felix defeats it by luring it back towards the Professor's submarine.
- Team Rocket Wins: Professor and Rock technically succeed in getting the treasure chest from Felix. The downside is that there's no treasure inside it, only Redbeard's ghost.