Season 3, Episode 4:
We learn the fate of everyone else that's been caught up in Hannibal Lecter's wake: Dr. Frederick Chilton wants to help bring Hannibal to justice, Mason Verger seeks a more gruesome revenge and enlists Alana Bloom to help, and Jack Crawford tends to his wife Bella in her final days.
- Body Horror: Chilton's and Mason's faces.
- The Bus Came Back: We finally find out the fate of Dr. Chilton: he used that time to copyright "Hannibal the Cannibal".
- Killed Off for Real: Bella.
- Lower-Deck Episode: Each act focuses on a different victim of Hannibal's, with minimal time spent on Will and Hannibal himself appearing for just a few seconds.
- Not So Above It All: Now that Alana has reason to seek revenge against Hannibal, she'll go pretty far to get it (e.g. allying herself with Mason Verger).
- Once More, with Clarity!: Will again flashes back to "Abigail" visiting him in the hospital, but now he remembers that it was Chilton.