Possibly one of if not the most difficult level in the the entire game. This is due to the fact that in this level Cael is to take and transport the gold from Mandek's treasury on a small Island to a drop off point on the mainland, without letting the orcs get any. This level is also unique in the fact that it's the only one without a ancient shrine or cows, meaning that you cannot gain a new Fury Attack.
This game provides examples of:
- All for Nothing: Failing this mission is stated to result in this.
- Dragon Hoard: The gold Cael steals is implied to have become this.
- Karmic Thief: Cael's stealing from the orcs, in particular General Mandek.
- Monstrous Cannibalism: In the game's cutscene General Mandek is seen eating the arm of another General who failed to kill Cael.
- Slave Liberation: Destroying a house at the pig farm (East of the gold drop off point.) will free a sprite.
Ah, greed is good. Now you can call yourself a real dragon.