Bob fills in as a fraternity cook, and his quick bonding with them angers a loitering alum: Dr. Yap. Meanwhile, Linda gets involved in selling "ladies' goods" with Gretchen, which turn out to be vibrators.
- Big "NO!": Tina yells one when Bob decides to switch dentists after Dr. Yap tries to pull of his prank.
- Bittersweet Ending: Bob stops Yap's prank from getting the Betas in trouble, but gets banned from the school's premises in the process.
- Bluffing the Authorities: In season 4 episode "My Big Fat Greek Bob", when Bob is helping a frat house, the Betas, prank another frat house, the Alphas, just before they are about to leave in the car, a campus police shows up. Bob gives an excuse that he's a professor teaching a class on creative driving which the campus police completely buys.
- Children Are Innocent: Realizing Gretchen is selling vibrators, Linda tells the kids to go to their rooms. Tina seems to have some understanding of what they are, but that doesn't affect Linda's decision.
- Foreshadowing: The Alpha who appears during the multiple pranks looks confused at the Betas, indicating they might not be involved with the pranks.
- Manchild: Yap apparently graduated years ago. And still mooches off the current students.
- Nice Guy: Pretty much all the Beta members are swell guys. They haze with hugs.Hefty Jeff: Some good huggers in this group.
- The Alphas as well turn out to be pretty nice guys who do a lot of charity work.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: The oddly nicknamed Betas Turd and Pud.
- Reality Ensues: The Betas are threatened with expulsions for their multiple pranks.
- The Reveal: The Alphas never pranked the Betas, it was Dr. Yap who stole Beta the stuffed iguana and started the prank war because he was mad the other Betas would rather hang out with Bob than him.
- The Thing That Would Not Leave: The Betas loathe whenever Dr. Yap, AKA "Slowhands", visits.