Basic Trope: Breaking the law won't bring consequences if it's for the sake of love.
- Played Straight: Bob rushes through the airport to see Aerith before her flight and everyone helps him out including security. Either she leaves, or she cancels her flight right at that moment.
- Bob commits crimes that would make someone who isn't in love earn a seat in Death Row.
- The Power of Love is at full force here, and Bob is able to commit any crime that he wants in order to get to the Love Interest. Either everyone is afraid of him, or everyone is hypnotized. Either way, it all ends with a Dance Party Ending.
- Bob didn't break the law in any way, but is forgiven for either breaking some sort of rule or being an inconvenience, all because he was in love.
- Bob's love is platonic.
- After Bob rushes through the airport to see Aerirth before she takes her flight, security tries to track him down.
- Security lets Bob through, but he still has to pay the price.
- Bob knows that he is comitting a crime, so he pretends to be a passenger or staff member and sneaks in to see Aerith.
Back to Love Overrides the Law