Basic Trope: Hot firemen: Classic female fantasy.
- Straight: Alice thinks firemen are hot.
- Exaggerated: Alice has a distinct fetish for firemen.
- Downplayed: Alice thinks firemen are hot, but she thinks a lot of things are hot, so that doesn't really mean much.
- Inverted: Firemen are considered unattractive.
- Gender Inverted: Amazon Chaser Bob thinks firefighter women are very attractive.
- Subverted: Alice's friends hire a fireman stripper for her birthday. However, she says she doesn't really think firemen are particularly hot.
- Double Subverted: because she never thought about it. Come to think of it, yeah, firemen are hot.
- Parodied: The fire chief hires firemen strictly on the basis of attractiveness.
- Zig Zagged: Some firemen are hot, some aren't. But the hot ones are really hot.
- Averted: Firemen are no hotter than men of other professions.
- Enforced: Fanservice
- Lampshaded: Firemen emerge from a burning building, sweating.
"Wow; the firemen are hot."
"They just got out of a fire."
"That's not what I meant."
- Invoked: Bob becomes a fireman to increase his luck with women.
- Exploited: Bob became a firefighter because he wanted to be a firefighter. However, he always mentions it prominently on dates.
- Defied: Bob, a firemen, doesn't let women know he's a fireman—he wants to find a woman who likes him for himself, not his career.
- Implied: Alice likes Bob. Her reasons for liking him are never quite stated, but he is hot, and he is a fireman.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: A fireman is distracted from his job by flirtation from women.
Back to Fire Men Are Hot