- Adam, Garrus and Sarah having to investigate the apartment of Shepard's killer, which is just full of creepy decorations.
- Johann making "sculptures" of his AIA captors. Asshole Victim or no...
- Chapter 34: The utterly clinical way the narration from Jules's perspective talks about the rape and death of Gianna Parasini.
- Chapter 38: The Chekhov's Gun of staying too long under cloak giving you psychosis comes into vivid, horrible play.
- In the same chapter, "Zaeed Massani." All of him.
- Chapter 40: Bren's corpse turning into a roegadyn Husk.
- Chapter 40: The aftermath of Ramsus' Attack Reflector which results in his victims burning to death in painful agony, the fine detail describing the burns really doesn't help.
- Chapter 41: A Reaper burrowing out of a still-living man's skull by bursting out from the side of his head. Nearly everybody in Dosadi who has been "chipped" is essentially now a Reaper incubator.
- Chapter 42: Draven getting remade into Scholar's personal killing machine. Again, after seemingly having escaped that fate not too long ago.
Nightmare Fuel / Mass Effect Human Revolution