A link somewhere on the Internet sent you to this page.
It may refer to one of the following pages:
- A Boy, a Girl, and a Baby Family: Family contains a son, a daughter, and a baby.
- I Have Brothers: A sister learning "male" skills from her brother(s), or vice versa.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: A character has a remarkably large number of siblings—there are typically five or more kids in the family.
- Middle Child Syndrome: A sibling who is neither the eldest nor the youngest is The Un-Favourite.
- Resentful Outnumbered Sibling: Someone dislikes that they are the only boy/girl among their siblings.
Please change any link to point to the correct page.