3-D Thrillers! (2001) is a Nonfiction book series that provides young readers; mostly boys, information about various subjects depending on said book in the series. As the name would suggest the book is in 3-D and comes with the glasses needed to fully enjoy it.
Below is a list of books in the series:
- Big Cats
- Human Body
- Ice Age
- Micro Bugs
- Monster Trucks
- Mummies by Kevin Fleury
- Prehistoric World by Paul Harrison
- Sea Monsters
- Snakes by Paul Harrison
- Speed Machines
- Solar System
- Space by Paul Harrison
- T. Rex
This series provides examples of:
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: The Dinosaurs, Prehistoric World and T. Rex books likely exist because of this Trope.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The books are in 3-D.
- Eye of Horus Means Egypt: The 3-D glasses for some versions of the Mummies book are Egyptian themednote and have the Wadjet for the eyes. The Ankh is also present.
- Mammoths Mean Ice Age: The Ice Age book of course.
- Panthera Awesome: The Big Cats book in the series exists because of this Trope.
- Target Audience: Based off of the various subjects it's probably safe to say that the series is geared more towards boys.