- Lili and Hagen happily playing tug-of-war in the park at the beginning of the movie.
- Hagen is forced to sleep alone in the bathroom which clearly distresses him so Lili plays him her trumpet and sleeps in the tub to calm him.
- The little terrier mix that befriends Hagen when he is abandoned and later helps Lili reunite with Hagen.
- After spending half the movie not getting along, Dániel and Lili finally start to bond even going so far as to offer to get Lili a dog at the shelter. Remember Dániel earlier kicked Hagen out.
- When Lili thinks she'll mess up at the concert, Dániel comforts her and reassures her she won't.
- At the end of the movie, Lili plays her trumpet to calm Hagen and the other stray dogs and stop their Roaring Rampage of Revenge. Then she lies down with them and Dániel, whose actions caused Hagen's Trauma Conga Line, delays the police and joins her.
Heartwarming / White God