The Heartwarming Moments page is for post-viewing discussion, so all spoilers are unmarked per wiki policy.
- Collin giving Zola a flower and Zola telling him it's her favorite. This is what finally wins her over, and the two hook up at the end of the episode.
- The entirety of Corrina's actions towards Chance when Gene outs him to her. She even gives up on the challenge to look for him.
- Chance realizing he has genuine feelings towards Corrina and continuing his relationship with her.
- Simone's interactions with Willow. Simone was usually pretty cynical due to being low on the totem pole in her social circle and played a very harsh game. With Willow though, Simone had a genuine friend that helped her have a few lighthearted moments where she wasn't as hung-up on winning.
- Kitty giving Chance one of her advantage tokens for the final challenge so all three of them would be on equal footing.
- In a strange way, any time Alison shows kindness toward Charlie is basically this.
- After the very bitter words from most of the eliminated contestants, Charlie proceeds to give words of encouragement to all three of the finalists (even Gene, who orchestrated his elimination).
- The remaining contestants all receive letters from home. This is something that Chris would never do.
- Ken accepting Chance's sexual orientation without any hesitation. That's a true friend.