The Heartwarming Moments page is for post-viewing discussion, so all spoilers are unmarked per wiki policy.
- Pamela slowly admitting that she views Timothy as a friend and saying that he's better than a lot of people there.
- After Desdemona reveals she was lying about being psychic, Elijah finds her and tells her he still likes her.
- Ilona working hard at being Pamela's friend and getting admitting that maybe not everyone is so bad, even if it may be "one out of a hundred" .
- Chelsea being genuinely happy about Pamela not completely despising her. Doubles as a Funny Moment.
- Three of them happen back-to-back-to-back on Not Quite Loser Land. After Sasha finds an Idol that will let her back into the game, she gives it to Stanley because she thinks he's more deserving. On the same note, Pamela gives one she found to Timothy saying he's the only one she thinks dserves the money at this point. Timothy adds another layer to by refusing it, saying she selflessly risking her life for him. Pamela was genuinely touched by this.
- For someone so outwardly cold, Pamela has a lot of these. When she finds out Briony's spider army has kidnapped Timothy, she instantly heads off to save him.
- Sasha saying that Stanley has earned the title of a true knight.
- Jojo coming to really value his relationship with Matilda and genuinely care for her.
- Elijah singing to Desdemona during the talent show.