- Grandpa goes to a recently dead friend. When his dogs start digging at the grave, Grandpa scolds them, "Leave him alone. He's sleeping."
- Surprisingly, Nic Cage's "Get in my bed" speech following his trip to the opera with Cher.
- The ending, when Grandpa consoles Johnny:Grandpa: Don't you see now? You are a part of the family!
- Then Johnny takes part in the family celebration, toasting, "To the family!"
- The ending, when Grandpa consoles Johnny:
- After Rose demands Cosmo stop cheating on her.Cosmo: A man understands one day that his life is built on nothing, and that's a bad, crazy day.Rose: (angry) Your life is not built on nothing! (beat, then softer) Ti amo.(Rose slides her hand across the table.)Cosmo: (softly) Anch'io ti amo. (blows her a kiss)
Heartwarming / Moonstruck