- Whenever Tomoe and Nanami do a Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other moment.
- Nanami making sure Yukiji takes the "medicine" Tomoe got her in the past, despite how much it must have hurt to see Tomoe care for another.
- Tomoe proposing to child!Nanami in chapter 62. Not to mention he FINALLY spit it out.
- At the end of chapter 65 Nanami discovers what Tomoe really thinks of her: as a flower bud that will one day bloom.
- Nanami and Yukiji's interactions with each other, even more so if you know their true relationship.
- Yukiji's husband refused to take another wife because he loved only Yukiji.
- Tomoe, a ruthless Youkai, actually trying to make Nanami happy by showing the cherry blossom.
- The Fallen God Kuromaro is actually a very nice person who would be happy to die to help people.
- The birth of Yukiji's child.
- Yukiji died in happiness and reunited with her husband, knowing that her child will live and her bloodline will continue to exist far into the future.
- Nanami and Tomoe finally admitted their love for each other.
- Unari is a very powerful, but very lonely sea guardian who's very self-conscious about her looks, being half mermaid and half dragon. Mizuki tells her that he understands loneliness and isolation, then gives her a hug.
- Akura-Ou in Kirihito's body ignoring pleads of his shikigami to seal the unstable portal to the Netherworld, but instantly breaking the irreplacable mirror when Kirihito's mother shows up, without as much as a blink. For a self-centered bastard like him this is a lot.
Heartwarming / Kamisama Kiss