- "Only If For A Night" has a pretty beautiful lyric. Someone just showed up there when you was totally desperate to give you an advice. And said person is your passed away grandparent. AND said event happened in your dream.And I heard your voiceAs clear as dayAnd you told me I should concentrateIt was all so strangeAnd so surrealThat a ghost should be so practicalOnly if for a night
- This performance of Heartlines. Florence spots someone holding a flower crown in the audience, and has it brought over so she can wear it. Then she has the audience sing the choral parts."Jake, will you grab my crown that's in the crowd? This is important!"
- Spectrum is definitely the lightest and warmest tone-wise of her collection; it could be about two lovers free to express themselves without restraint.Say my name and every color illuminatesWe are shining and we will never be afraid again
- In May 2016, Florence visited a young fan in hospice care, Karinya Chen, who was too sick to go to the Florence + The Machine concert. She gave a personal performance for her, her family, and her friends. More of a Tear Jerker now, as Karinya unfortunately passed away a few months later, but Florence went out of her way to give her a special afternoon.
- Whether she adresses herself or someone in similar situation, "Third Eye" brims with W.A.F.F..You don't have to be a ghost
Here amongst the living
You are flesh and blood
And you deserve to be loved and you deserve what you are given
And oh, how much!
Heartwarming / Florence + the Machine