- After writing about the nails, I'm starting to wonder — where the heck did those nails come from? Who just leaves a bunch of dangerous nails in the middle of the road? It's creepier when you realize that if you take out the nails and come back, the nails return! Who's causing this? Should we call the police?
- Another thing that bugs me regards the birds on one of the other roads. Shouldn't they instinctively just fly away? Also, why do they give you the free bird seed when you can just honk at them?
- Actually, if you honk the horn, they will fly away in the same animation of them seeing the bird seed.
- 99% of the time, there are no humans in the Putt Putt universe. That by itself is fine, but Rover was left behind on the moon by human astronauts. What?
- In Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise, why don't the Caristas come to the party? You'd think at least Chuck Wagon would come, since he and Putt-Putt were shown to be pretty good friends in Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo.
- Why are Putt-Putt's belongings considered "ancient" by the future museum? Sure, they were made hundreds of years before the museum that took them in, but because of time travel, they're only a few months old at most.
Headscratchers / Putt-Putt