- Hank's Holo-Hottie.
- Adam breaks a clone's neck, and the police find the body at the same time as the bad guy's mooks. The latter are carrying him away, insisting "He's fine!" while his head lolls and his tongue flops out.
- The way a lot of idioms start taking on a more literal meaning makes for some funny dialogue:Adam: You read my mind!Drucker: Just the highlights.
- Head Mook Marshall after he has his foot blown off by Adam. After screaming in pain as you'd expect, he furiously rants about how his new boots have been ruined.
- The Sim Pal, especially when Vincent is trying to keep her from crying. The whole gang of baddies are seriously wigged out by her.
- Drucker has a clone of himself made when he is mortally wounded. The clone immediately demands that Drucker strip and give him his clothes, and Drucker is taken aback by his own Jerkass qualities.
- "I would prefer my daughter not see any violence. She gets enough of that from the media."
- This vintage Ahnuld exchange:Adam: If you really believe that, then you should clone yourself while you're still alive.Drucker: Why is that? So I can understand your unique perspective?Adam: No, so you can go FUCK yourself!
Funny / The 6th Day