There Will Be Blood
- The whole movie raised awareness of cults disguised as places of worships among any religions.
- Daniel killing Eli symbolizes the end of a curse placed by a devil.
- Daniel is basically the US as a person.
- Due to Eli "blessing" Daniel's oil rig and him abusing Daniel during the so-called "baptism", the curse was placed on Daniel two times.
- Eli represents cults into the guise of religions.
- Eli's corpse may have been buried, cremated, dumped into the Pacific, crucified in the vein of St. Peter (as a warning to false prophets) or cannibalized by Daniel.