Set after the events of Hueco Mundo, Ichigo and his friends encounter the Black Wrangler, a mysterious female Soul Reaper who has been away from Soul Society for 100 years, and discover a plot concocted by a new breed of spiritual entities known as LeBlancs.
This page is currently under construction.
The Black Wrangler contains examples of the following tropes:
- Alliterative Name: The Black Wrangler's real name, Kaichou Kurosaki.
- Cassandra Truth: Most of Ichigo's friends believe he simply imagined the Black Wrangler at first.
- Cowgirl: The Black Wrangler dresses like one, complete with a Stetson cowboy hat, spurred boots, and a Scarf Of Asskicking. She even carries a pair of revolvers.
- Red Baron: The Black Wrangler took on her alias under the belief that Soul Reapers should distance themselves from such ties; she only reveals her true name to those she feels close to.
- There Was a Door: In the second chapter, Kenpachi smashes through one of the walls of Byakuya's house.