PokeSoul Unite is a Pokemon fanfic that took seven years to create, constantly rebuilding, reformatting and tearing its self down. At this point in time the author has stated she has six arc planned, one for each five regions and the final will be special one, and refuses to carry out with anymore once she finishes them.
Only on Act One, the story follows the heroes Brass Elliot, Galvin Oak and Steel Selma through their adventure in the region Kanto. The peace organization Rune suddenly arises once more, years after the Rune incident that killed hundreds of innocent followers, to commit crimes and use the once forgotten gift known as PokeSoul.
Tropes featured include:
- Berserk Button: Only occurs when one calls Rune an evil organization, even though they are at this point in time, Steel wishes to keep the image of her Parent's Rune alive, thus demands a trainer take back was he said about them. She was ready to enter a fist fight until Nurse Joy kicked her out of the Poke Center.
- Bookworm: In spare time Galvin is found reading, ether that or battling/training.
- Order Reborn: Rune.
- Two Guys and a Girl: Our heroes Steel, Galvin and Brass
- Tagalong Kid: Simon Lock
- Transformation Sequence: Fusion with your partner, you must be come one.
- Transformation Trinket: PokeSoul is the processes in which human and pokemon can become one, only one pokemon works for every person. The person's prizes possession is the trigger for the transformation.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Brass and his bug phobia has managed to expose himself and friends to the enemy on a few occasions. Even earning him a few weird stares from trainers.