Melissa Marr (born July 25, 1972) is best known as the author of the Wicked Lovely series, but she does other things as well.
- The Wicked Lovely series:
- Wicked Lovely
- Ink Exchange
- Fragile Eternity
- Radiant Shadows
- Darkest Mercy
- Faery Tales and Nightmares (anthology, released 2012)
- Carnival of Souls
- Various poetry
- Short stories for various anthologies:
- Love Struck
- Two Lines
- Wicked Lovely spin-off manga, Desert tales:
Melissa's biography is fairly well-known: She was voted 'most likely to end up in jail' in highschool, but instead became a teacher. Over the years she has had various jobs, from barmaid to part-time archaelogist, and has continued teaching and writing along the way. She has a widely-known love of tattoos, and travels around the country with her spouse and two children. She is a pagan.
Fun fact: her favorite color is purple.
- Creator Worship (Many fans think she is just about the coolest person alive. Justified since she talks to the fans a lot via the forums.)
- Doing It for the Art
- A Father to His Men (fans call her 'Aunt Melissa', and she does spoil them somewhat.)
- I Just Write the Thing
- Perky Goth
- Word of God (Lots of it.)