Half of Virtue's Last Reward's OST is magical, as you would expect from the successor of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.
To see other types of awesome in this game, click here.
- Ambidexterity: The song that plays in the very first puzzle room of the game and during AB games. It's a remix of Unary Game from Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, which also plays in the 1st puzzle room.
- Lounge: It's a relaxed club beat with shades of the Nonary Game's darkness. Very fitting for an abandoned bar.
- Cabin: The song that plays when exploring the Crew Quarters. Unlike you would think of a bunch of forsaken, dark cells, this track is upbeat and energetic, in contrast with the quiet confinement cells of 999.
- Pantry: Who said a pantry couldn't have an awesome investigating theme?
- Biotope: The weird sibling of the other puzzle room songs. It's a very relaxing, cute-sounding track that reminds of nature. It's very fitting for an artificial garden of awesome.
- Monitor: Possibly one of the best exploration themes in Zero Escape. It's a techno/electronic song that goes along with a room filled with cameras, monitors and cutting-edge technology.
- Q: As you would expect from the Final-Exam Boss puzzle room, awesomeness is guaranted while exploring this unorthodox place.
- Strain: The song that plays most often when choosing Chromatic Doors. It also plays when Sigma goes to the Treatment Center to get the neostigmine antidote for K and Phi in K's ending.
- Confession: Doubles as Tear Jerker or heartwarming music, depending on the situation. It usually plays when a character tells you their backstory. And when you meet young Akane at the endgame.
- Clarification plays along with the Mind Screwdriver fragment of the story. A very good song for explanations.
- Divulgation plays when you are shown the passwords for the two-headed lion.
- Demise: Despite its name, this song is kinda upbeat and energetic. It usually plays when someone escapes through the 9 door.
- Blue Bird Lamentation: The iconic song of this game. It starts cute, continues emotional, breaks epic and bombastic, and then it goes back to cute. It's nearly impossible not to feel sad/warm when this plays in Luna's ending.
- Virtue's Last Reward ~ Piano: A gorgeous piano rendition of Morphogenetic Sorrow followed by the energetic main theme of the game. It plays during the credits roll of everyone's ending except Phi's.